Deviled Eggs Ranch Style
Are you looking for something different to take to the next family get together? Our Ranch Style Deviled Eggs are just what you need.
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijonnaise mustard
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Cool hard boiled eggs in ice water then peel off shells. Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in small bowl. Place egg white halves in serving dish.
- Mash yolks with a fork until they are crumbly.
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream and Dijonnaise mustard and mix until yolks are creamy.
- Add dry ranch dressing mix and half of chives and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into small zip-lock bag, seal closed, and cut off tip of one corner of the bag, about ¼ to ½ inch or large enough for yolk mixture to flow through easily.
- Squeeze yolk mixture from bag into to egg white halves, much like you would use a pastry bag.
- Sprinkle tops of filled egg white halves with remaining chives.
- Refrigerate eggs for 1 to 2 hours or until well chilled.
- Can be made 12-24 hours before serving, just cover and refrigerate.