After months of writing and editing, our long-awaited e-book, Raising Chickens for Fun and Profit, is now available.
Listening to the requests of our readers, we’ve compiled all the information a new backyard chicken farmer needs for their first flock.
• Choosing chicken breeds, where to buy them, and getting ready for your new flock.
• Setting up the brooder and what you need for day-old chicks.
• The best foods for your chickens and how to feed them, including the recipe for our own organic homemade feed.
• Providing for grown chickens, including a chart with coop and run dimensions for the different sizes of chickens.
• Common chicken diseases, what to look for and how to treat them.
And much more….
We’ve also included a PDF chart for tracking the number of eggs gathered daily. Add your monthly costs and it calculates the cost per dozen, giving you a starting point for pricing your eggs.
To learn more and place your order, click here.