Parmesan Ranch Oven Fried Chicken Tenders
- Serves: 6
- Serving size: 3 Tenders
- Calories: 521.76
- Fat: 26.44
- Saturated fat: 8.3
- Unsaturated fat: 16.09
- Trans fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 39.65
- Sugar: 3.27
- Sodium: 1033.84
- Fiber: .95
- Protein: 30.85
- Cholesterol: 71
Recipe type: Main
A lighter version a favorite comfort food. So good you won't miss all the calories from frying.
- 1 ½ pounds chicken breast tenders – about 18
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place chicken tenders in bowl and cover with buttermilk. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425° F and line large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Brush foil with olive oil or lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In shallow bowl, mix together panko bread crumbs, flour, parmesan cheese, ranch dressing mix, and black pepper.
- Remove chicken tenders from buttermilk, shaking off excess. Dredge in bread crumb mixture, press to adhere crumbs to chicken, and place on lined baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over chicken tenders and bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Do not overcook.
- Serve with ranch dressing, honey mustard, or other dipping sauce.